Get 6 bottles of 2023 Good Food Award Winning Ciders
A portion of proceeds from all sales goes to support the Good Food Foundation.
This bundle features the following 2023 Award Winners:
- Liberty Ciderworks - 55 Chain: From Liberty's Artisan Series, 55 Chain is made in the English "West County" style cider from a blend of Dabinett, Chisel Jersey, and Brown's apples. Native yeast fermented and aged in oak barrels. Apples were grown and hand-picked at Bishops' Orchard in Garfield, WA, near Steptoe Butte.
- Bauman's Cider - Orchard Select: This cider is a collaboration between Bauman's orchardist and cidermakers to create an interesting yet approachable cider that is representative of each harvest. Orchard Select #4 was made from a blend of Porter’s Perfection, Yarlington Mill, and Golden Russet apples with a little fresh Gravenstein juice.
- Madrone Cellars - Island Perry: Sparkling perry made from 100% Organic San Juan Island Asian Pears from Mitchell Bay Farm. Barrel fermented and bottle conditioned
- Fable Farms Fermentory - Fluxion: With faith in flow, Fable Farms merged multiple vintages of cider aged in an assortment of wood barrels to create their fourth iteration of Fluxion. Made in the traditional method, maple syrup was added to kick-start a secondary fermentation in bottle. This cultured blend of cider is the sparkling counterpart to Stillpoint--itself a delightful, still, apple wine.
- Lassen Cider - Wombat Flats: A blend of highly revered heirloom and cider varieties (Golden Russet, Wickson, Ashmeads Kernel, Kingston Black, and Dabinett) grown by Wombat Flats Orchard, a sustainable family farm on Kiger Island on the Willamette River near Corvallis, Oregon. Barrel fermented.
- Liberty Ciderworks - McIntosh Single-Varietal: This single-varietal cider expresses rich, ripe apple aromatics and flavors atop a soft, almost creamy base developed by the wild yeast used in fermentation. Enjoy on its own, or with pork, figs and honey, or charcuterie. Apples grown and hand-picked at Bishops Orchard, Garfield WA
*Pre-Sale* Please note that some of these products are on order, in transit to our shop. Orders will ship as soon as they arrive, likely within 1-2 weeks.
Supply of some of the above ciders will be limited. First come, first serve on this bundle. In some instances, we may need to swap in a bottle of another delicious, Good Food Award Winner or Finalist from 2023 or 2022. In all cases you'll get delicious cider, recognized as finalists or winners from the Good Food Awards. Replacement products will be at or above same value as what is paid.
Shipping Cider Available Across U.S.
We are able to ship cider to most, but not all, states.
Shipping prices vary by weight and destination. The bigger the box, the less you pay in shipping on a per-bottle basis. We ship in 1, 3, 4, 6, and 12 unit boxes - order in those quantities for the best shipping value. The size of the box matters as much as the weight, so don't leave empty slots in your bottle box!
Legally, someone 21+ must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the cider. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or AFO/FPO addresses. Re-delivery and returns are the responsibility of the customer.
We don't recommend shipping during periods of extreme weather. If your area has weather of concern, please contact us and we can hold your order.
Cider orders placed anytime Friday through the weekend will ship out on Monday, as will orders placed before Noon PST on Monday. All orders placed Tuesday-Thursday usually ship out within 1-2 business days. We catch up on all orders each Monday and then typically 1-2 additional times during the week.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost including overnight or 2nd Day Air delivery. Please contact us to get exact pricing quotes and delivery time options (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Local Pickup (currently Seattle only)
FREE pickup from Makeda & Mingus in the Greenwood/Phinney Ridge neighborhood. No minimum order. We will contact you when your cider is ready for pickup. Address is 153 N 78th St, Seattle, WA 98103. M&M is generally open from 7AM-5PM, all week. Please support this lovely cafe by grabbing yourself a coffee or beverage when picking up your ciders, or join them for one of their Thursday dinners.
We are working to partner with additional businesses throughout the Seattle area as pickup sites. Please contact us if you have any suggestions! We would love to find someone to partner with in West Seattle, and in the Capitol Hill/CD area. We would also like to find a business on the East Side (Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area).
Local Delivery (Seattle only... East Side soon?)
We offer delivery to your home or office. At checkout, you must select shipping and enter in your address. Then it will give you the options to have your product mailed, or delivered. The note on delivery services will show which upcoming dates are planned for deliveries and the order minimums or fees that apply. Delivery fees are minimal and range from $3-8 for most Seattle neighborhoods. Delivery fees waived on all orders over $150. Please contact us if you need delivery more urgently, or on a specific date.
The more customers we have in a given neighborhood placing orders, the less we'll need to charge for local delivery. We will waive or refund delivery fees if we get enough orders in your neighborhood, so please tell your neighbors about our cider shop! We'll give them a discount on their first order, and you a gift for your support.
Live Somewhere Else in Washington State?
We are open to making periodic drop-offs within a reasonable drive from Seattle. It's only reasonable for us to do so with enough customer orders. Please feel free to spread the word, or if you want to gather a group of friends for a cider drop off, email us, and we'll help coordinate. We'd love to find enough customers to allow for monthly or quarterly cider drop-offs in Pierce and Snohomish counties. Where else? You tell us! email@example.com