If you're looking for a full case of this or any other cider, please e-mail us and we'll setup a special order for you. We can usually get more of any cider we feature in our shop, and offer a discount on full-case special orders. Most bottled ciders come in 12-bottle cases, and canned ciders come in 24-can cases. Some rare or limited ciders may not be eligible for a case order discount, but we can still get you a full case.
We ship cider in boxes that safely hold 4-bottles, 6-bottles, or 12-bottles. Order in one of those quantities (or multiples of those quantities) to maximize your shipping value. For example, if you order 2-3 ciders, there will be room left in the box and it won't meaningfully change the shipping costs to fill the box.
We do have 1-bottle boxes, but in most all instances it will cost the same to ship you a full 4-bottle box.
Shipping to a business address will usually save you a few bucks!
Shipping cost estimates:
- Pacific Northwest/West Coast: Shipping anywhere in the Pacific Northwest or West Coast is relatively inexpensive. Almost all box sizes cost $16-21 to ship. Same is true for most destinations in the Mountain Time Zone.
- Central Standard Time Zone / Midwest: A 4-bottle or 6-bottle box will usually cost $18-24 to ship. A 12-bottle box will usually cost $22-30 to ship. Variance depends on weight and how far from a FedEx/UPS shipping center your delivery address is.
- East Coast: A 4-bottle or 6-bottle box will usually cost $20-25 to ship. A 12-bottle box will usually cost $25-35 to ship. Variance depends on weight and how far from a FedEx/UPS shipping center your delivery address is.
Important Shipping Information:
- We are able to ship cider to most, but not all, states.
- Legally, someone 21+ must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the cider. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or AFO/FPO addresses.
- Shipping prices vary by weight and destination. How far you are from Seattle (where we ship from), and remote vs. central your shipping destination is, and how heavy your box is will make shipping vary.
- The bigger the box, the less you pay in shipping on a per-bottle basis. We ship in 1, 4, 6, and 12 bottle boxes - order in those quantities for the best shipping value. The size of the box matters as much as the weight, so don't leave empty slots in your bottle box! Shipping 1-2 bottles will cost the same as shipping 4-6 bottles in most cases. Shipping a 12-bottle box is usually only $3-5 more than shipping a 4-6 bottle box.
- Re-delivery and returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- We don't recommend shipping during periods of extreme weather. If your area has weather of concern, please contact us and we can hold your order.
We can usually accommodate rush requests for delivery or pickup. Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call/text us at (206)395-4008.
We offer home delivery of cider orders for customers in the Seattle area, including the east-side. Someone 21+ must be available to accept the delivery. We will be flexible in scheduling a delivery that works for you. Most deliveries are made within a few days of the order being placed.
Orders can be picked up for free at Makeda & Mingus, a coffee shop and community space in the Greenwood neighborhood. They are open everyday from 7AM-5PM. Orders are made available for pickup within 1-3 days.
If you love cider and anticipate ordering 3+ boxes per year, consider joining one of our Cider Clubs. Club members get great benefits including discounts on any orders they make with us, year round.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter! We send out just 1-2 e-mails per month. We have a couple big sales annually, and each newsletter includes featured products that are discounted.