A bundle full of some of the finest Orchard Blends available from some of our favorite Pacific Northwest cider makers. Featuring predominantly bittersweet apples in each of these estate blends, these ciders are rich in character and bursting in apple flavor.
Buy this 6-pack and automatically get 10% off 6 more individual bottles you add from Alpenfire, Bauman's, Dragon's Head, Empyrical, Kristof Farms, or Snowdrift. Fill up a 12 bottle box with 6 more ciders for deal to be applied. Cheers!
- Alpenfire Cider's Ember: a blend of estate grown, old-world bittersweet apples including varieties such as Vilberie, Dabinett, Brown Snout, & Yarlington Mill.
- Bauman's Cidery's Orchard Select #4: a blend of apples grown on Bauman's orchards, including Porter’s Perfection, Yarlington Mill, and Golden Russet.
- Dragon's Head Cider's Bittersweet Blend: bittersweet blend of more than 20 estate grown traditional English and French cider apple varieties, including Dabinett, Brown Snout, Muscadet de Dieppe, Chisel Jersey, Harry Masters Jersey, Reine de Pomme, and Porter's Perfection
- Empyrical Orchard & Cidery's La Raison: Made with a blend of ripe heritage russet apples and estate-grown bittersweet apples, including Frequen Rouge, Dabinett, and Brown Snout.
- Kristof Farms Orchard Cider: A blend of apples grown on the Kristof family's farm in Yamhill, Oregon. Winner of the 2022 Gold Medal and Best-in-Class Prize for Heritage Ciders at GLINTCAP.
- Snowdrift Cider's Orchard Select: a rich and flavorful blend of bittersweet and bittersharp apples from Snowdrift's estate orchard in East Wenatchee, Washington.
Bittersweet apples tend to be higher in tannin and lower in acidity.
Estate Blends is commonly used to describe ciders made from a blend of apples on a cider-makers home orchard.
Shipping Cider Available Across U.S.
We are able to ship cider to most, but not all, states.
Shipping prices vary by weight and destination. The bigger the box, the less you pay in shipping on a per-bottle basis. We ship in 1, 3, 4, 6, and 12 unit boxes - order in those quantities for the best shipping value. The size of the box matters as much as the weight, so don't leave empty slots in your bottle box!
Legally, someone 21+ must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the cider. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or AFO/FPO addresses. Re-delivery and returns are the responsibility of the customer.
We don't recommend shipping during periods of extreme weather. If your area has weather of concern, please contact us and we can hold your order.
Cider orders placed anytime Friday through the weekend will ship out on Monday, as will orders placed before Noon PST on Monday. All orders placed Tuesday-Thursday usually ship out within 1-2 business days. We catch up on all orders each Monday and then typically 1-2 additional times during the week.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost including overnight or 2nd Day Air delivery. Please contact us to get exact pricing quotes and delivery time options (email@example.com)
Local Pickup (currently Seattle only)
FREE pickup from Makeda & Mingus in the Greenwood/Phinney Ridge neighborhood. No minimum order. We will contact you when your cider is ready for pickup. Address is 153 N 78th St, Seattle, WA 98103. M&M is generally open from 7AM-5PM, all week. Please support this lovely cafe by grabbing yourself a coffee or beverage when picking up your ciders, or join them for one of their Thursday dinners.
We are working to partner with additional businesses throughout the Seattle area as pickup sites. Please contact us if you have any suggestions! We would love to find someone to partner with in West Seattle, and in the Capitol Hill/CD area. We would also like to find a business on the East Side (Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area).
Local Delivery (Seattle only... East Side soon?)
We offer delivery to your home or office. At checkout, you must select shipping and enter in your address. Then it will give you the options to have your product mailed, or delivered. The note on delivery services will show which upcoming dates are planned for deliveries and the order minimums or fees that apply. Delivery fees are minimal and range from $3-8 for most Seattle neighborhoods. Delivery fees waived on all orders over $150. Please contact us if you need delivery more urgently, or on a specific date.
The more customers we have in a given neighborhood placing orders, the less we'll need to charge for local delivery. We will waive or refund delivery fees if we get enough orders in your neighborhood, so please tell your neighbors about our cider shop! We'll give them a discount on their first order, and you a gift for your support.
Live Somewhere Else in Washington State?
We are open to making periodic drop-offs within a reasonable drive from Seattle. It's only reasonable for us to do so with enough customer orders. Please feel free to spread the word, or if you want to gather a group of friends for a cider drop off, email us, and we'll help coordinate. We'd love to find enough customers to allow for monthly or quarterly cider drop-offs in Pierce and Snohomish counties. Where else? You tell us! firstname.lastname@example.org